- women: can u not touch our butts without knowing if we're okay with it? kthx.
- men: modern feminism has gone TOO FAR. we already gave you THE VOTE and JOBS and now you're OPPRESSING US by assuming we're all RAPISTS. PATRIARCHY IS NOT REAL B/C NOT ALL MEN.
- Guy in my class: Sir, what if we had a gay P.E. teacher? That'd be bad because he'd be looking at all the guys in shorts.
- Teacher: You're assuming that all gay teachers are pedophiles.
- Guy: Well...yeah.
- Teacher: Carl I absolutely promise you that NO ONE in this school wants to have sex with you
- october 1st: i'm cOMIN OUTTA MY GRAVE AND I BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
"that boy is really cute" "wait cara arent you a lesbian how can you tell" you know what. youre right. i forgot to put on my HomoSpecs™, which allow me to view all men as grayish blurry blobs. Is that jeremy?? i can’t even tell now that i’m wearing my HomoSpecs™. all men look like the same unattractive indistinguishable gray haze to me because i am homosexual
Natalie Dormer for Face Up'Face Up' is part of the charity's global Because I Am A Girl campaign, which aims to champion girls' rights across the world. Through it, Plan hopes to ensure that all girls can live safe from violence, gain an education, marry who they wish and have their voices heard. The primary focus of the campaign is to end Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) and prevent child marriage in a generation. Currently, more than 3.5 million girls are at risk from FGM across the globe, and a young girl is forced into marriage every two seconds. (x)
Reblog if you’re a girl who likes girls, a boy who likes boys, or a person who believes it shouldn’t matter.
Why hasn’t everybody in the world reblogged this already.
im just gonna leave these here
It got better
I seem to be one of the few people in Alabama who is not homophobic and I’m proud. It’s just sad that this has to be something we are proud about. It should be something that is just kinda there. It shouldn’t be an issue. Reblog if you agree!
I’m a girl who likes both.